JIPMER Puducherry recruitment December 2019 notification for Nursing Officer (Formerly Staff Nurse) and other grade B and C posts is live now.
The short notification of JIPMER Recruitment has released on 14th December 2019. But, JIPMER released the detailed notification on 18th December 2019.
Further, you can read more details about this vacancy of JIPMER Puducherry like Number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, online application date, exam date, exam pattern, application fee, etc.
JIPMER Recruitment December 2019 – 2020 Important Date and Link
|Short Notification Date||14/12/2019|
|Detailed Notification||18/12/2019 |
|Online application start||18/12/2019|
|Apply Online for JIPMER Recruitment 2019 – 2020||Registration link|
|Online Registration closed on||20/01/2020 (4:30 PM)|
|Admit Card Available Date||03/02/2020|
|JIPMER Exam date (CBT)||23/02/2020|
|Result Date||Not available|
JIPMER Vacancy details for 2020 Exam
There are a total 104 Group B posts and 3 Group C posts. Most importantly, there are 85 vacancies for Nursing Officer in JIPMER.
however, the number of vacancies is subject to change. Post details are given below –
Please note that these vacancy consist of all the previous backlog vacancies too.
Group B Posts
|Post Name||Total posts||UR||EWS||OBC||SC||ST|
|Medical Laboratory Technologist (MLT)||15||1||2||1||5||6|
|JE (Air Conditioning)||1||1||–||–||–||–|
Group C Posts
JIPMER Post Eligibility Criteria
We will update detailed eligibility criteria as soon as it will be live on JIPMER official website. Meanwhile, please go through the details available.
The age of the candidate will be calculated as on 20th January 2020. and, the minimum age is 18 years to sit in this exam.
however, maximum age is 35 years for Nursing Officer, 30 years for MLT,
Educational Qualification for JIPMER Recruitment 2019
Educational qualification for the post of Nursing Officer is given below. for other posts please refer to the Notification PDF.
- Degree or Diploma in GNM or equivalent from a recognized University/Institution.
- Registered as Nurse and Midwife under Indian Nursing council Act 1947/ any State Nursing Council.
Exam Pattern for JIPMER Recruitment Nursing Officer Post
The Pattern for Nursing officer post is described below. but, another group C and group B posts exam pattern has not released by JIPMER.
The exam will have two stages Written Test and the Skill Test.
Firstly, In written test 70% portion will include the nursing subject and 30% will include general areas like General Knowledge, General Intelligence, General English and General Mathematics.
- Total time for Nursing officer exam: 90 minutes (1 and 1/2 hours)
- Maximum marks: 400
- Number of Question: 100
- Negative marking: 1/4 that is -1 for every wrong answer.
Secondly, in skill test 4 to 8 stations are to be created to evaluate the skill-based performance of the candidate on various procedures/instruments. However, this test will be of qualifying nature.
Application Fee for JIPMER various Group B and Group C posts
The application fee for a candidate is mentioned below. Please keep in mind that you can pay the fee via following online mode only –
- Net Banking
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
How to Apply Online for the Post of Nursing Officer and Other Group B and C Posts
Candidate can apply for various group B and group C posts of JIMMER through online mode only. please follow the following steps –
- Register yourself through the registration link: Click here
- fill your require details on registration page like Name, Mobile Number, email ID, etc. and click on Register button.
- After registration, you will get your registration credentials with the login page link.
- visit on to the login page and fill your application carefully and pay your application fee.
- please read the instructions before uploading the photo, signature and other documents.
- Keep a print out of your application with you for future reference.
- Do not send any hard copy of application to JIPMER.